There’s no denying soft tissue therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress.
While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage therapy can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased blood circulation.
- Reduced fatigue
- Reduced inflammation and swelling
- Reduction in joint stiffness
- Loosens tight muscles
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Aides in the development of muscle and connective tissue reconstruction
- Decreases scar tissue formation
An Advanced Method to Decrease Pain and Improve Function
Therapeutic Massage is an advanced method that allows us to decrease pain and improve function in areas that may suffer from the following:
- Scar Tissue
- Chronic Inflammation
- Adhesions in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Repetitive Stress Injuries to muscles, joint capsules & connective tissues
Specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body in response to soft tissue therapy, with profound effects.
Research shows that with soft tissue therapy:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
A Hand-In-Hand Relationship
What separates our soft tissue therapy from other practices is that our techniques and services work hand-in-hand with our outstanding restoration and rehabilitation program, which means the patient gets the highest level of care and knowledge available.